For an offshore Web Development Company the requisite for hiring front end web developers is quite common. As the clientele increases the requirement for more and more developers also augments. But sometimes, deciding on which developer is worth the job becomes difficult. Also, if you are hiring an individual front end developer for your website designing or redesigning, you can ask the following questions.
Here are 10 most important questions which you can your front end developer before finalizing him/her for the job.
- The first and foremost question which you must ask is “Do you have a personal website”. By checking one’s personal website you can judge the web designing and development skills of the developer to a great extent.
- The second imperative question which you must ask is “Do you get measurable business results for your clients”. For example, if you redesigned a website and the sales results for the business augmented owing to redesigning.
- The third question which you must ask is “How much do you charge for front end web development”. Results oriented web development is a expertise oriented process and takes time. So, it is better to stay away from any cheap developers.
- The next important question is “How much time would you spend in planning and researching about the business”. Ample of planning and detailed research is important to come up with great web designs.
- Another significant question is “Would you develop wireframes before starting on with the actual web designing”. Wire frames are actually the visual representations of at what places the content on your website would be placed. This will give you an idea about how your website would look after development.
- The next question which you must as is “Do you believe in creating easy to use website” Easy to use websites are what users and search engines give preference, so always indulge in getting such websites developed.
- One of the most important questions is “Do you carry out profound market research before developing the web designs”? This will help you hire only the competitive and skillful developers.
- Next question which you must ask is “Do you indulge in carrying out competitive research as well”.
- The next question pertaining to performance of the website should be “Do you offer usability and conversion testing for the website” If you want your website to deliver optimum results, it must be optimized for results and thus you must ask this question to your front end developer.
- The most significant question is “Would you conduct an analysis on my current traffic before making any design decisions”. Today, the success of a website depends on how much traffic it is attracting and thus, you must ask about this.